meetIn is a simple application to find previously added contacts and friends while traveling without GPS location tracker. User can have the multiple access to the application as follows:
1. User can connect and import all their contacts from other services such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Gmail and Twitter into this application & Add and find their business contacts, associates and friends from other network.
2. Update location status by using Travel Plan tracker feature, Add interests and speciality and search their contacts with ease.
3. The application allows users to keep in touch with their friends, family, colleagues while they are traveling.
4. This application connects to some of the most popular social networking sites and gets users updated information even when they are traveling, or at home or when he/she is in traveling at the same place where their friends are also so they can can meet.
meetIn: gets 3 key information
1. WHO you can meet while traveling
2. WHERE you can meet your friends
3. WHEN you can meet your friends
- meetIn connects to some of the most popular Social Networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Gmail etc getting specific information of users connections in one place.
- meetIn gets updated information from different sources about users while they are in traveling, or at home or any where and publish it so the users can meet their friends at same place if they are.
- meetIn gets 3 key information from users social networks: WHO you can meet while traveling; WHERE you can meet your friends; WHEN you can meet your friends.
- meetIn is a social networking platform which allows users to invite their friends and connect to them by meeting them in person and leveraging the power of social network in real time scenarios.
- meetIn organizes users travel plan in one place giving alerts to their friends who are also connected through meetIn about their trip.
- meetIn allows user to keep in touch with their friends, family, colleagues while they are in traveling.
- meetIn is not a GPS based tracking application which means that if the user do not want to share their exact location then he/she can still use meetIn to give only their location information.